Welcome to FIRST KNIGHT!
Don’t miss the 4th annual
in Windsor NY!
Thursday, December 31, 2015
6pm through Midnight!
- Alcohol-free Family Event with 12 Venues!
- Free Admission & Guidebook!
- Free heated shuttle busses from / to Windsor High school parking lot
- New Year’s Eve Puppet Parade at 7:00 pm!
- Visits from The Grinch and Father Time!
- Horse & Carriage Rides!
- Ross Park Zoo-mobile!
- Kid’s Carnival!
- Juggler, Clown, Marionette show
- Live music, Crafts, Games, Prizes
- Hot foods, drinks, desserts available throughout the village!
- Whip Works Art Center Exhibit
- History programs
- Bonfire with S'mores
- New Beginnings Bonfire!
- Midnight Countdown with Auld Lang Syne, Noise-makers, Church Bells and Many other surprises!
Just 11 miles East of Binghamton, NY
Exit 79 off Rt. 17
For more info call 607.655.3399
or (607) 222-4501
Brought to you by the Windsor Partnership and friends!
First Knight Windsor, NY will go on rain, snow, sleet, etc.
Most of our venues are indoors and we will make do!
However, if there is a State of Emergency declared in Broome County, NY, Safety MUST come first and
First Knight Windsor will, regretfully,
be cancelled for 2015.