Welcome to FIRST KNIGHT!
Don’t Miss the 8th Annual
in Windsor NY!
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
6pm through Midnight!
- Alcohol-free Family Event with 12 Venues!
- Free Admission & Guidebook!
- Free heated shuttle busses from / to Windsor High school parking lot
- New Year’s Eve Puppet Parade at 7:00 pm
- Kopernik Observatory Shows!
- Kid’s Carnival!
- Juggler, Clown, Marionettes!
- Live music, Crafts, Games, Prizes
- Hot foods, drinks, desserts available throughout the village
- History programs
- Bounce House
- Bonfire with S'mores
- Midnight Countdown with Auld Lang Syne, Noise-makers, Church Bells and Many other surprises!
Just 15 miles East of Binghamton, NY
Exit 79 off Rt. 17
For more info call Elaine at 607.655.3399
Brought to you by the Windsor Partnership and friends!